Before you all take a look at my blogposts, let me introduce myself to all of you. I am Anjali Deshpande,
born and brought up in India in a Maharashtrian family, now living in the UK.
I am a busy working Mum of two lovely boys who try their best to keep me busy, but in spite of that, I have a few hobbies, reading,music and cooking being the most prominent ones!!
Being a daughter of a mother who is an excellent cook, wife of a husband who is a ardent foodie and mum of the children who always want to eat 'Something different', my interest in food has developed by leaps and bounds over the years. Being in the healthcare profession, the nutritional side of the food is equally as important to me as the taste aspect. So I try my best to incorporate as many healthy ingredients in my recipes as I can.
I am a big fan of authentic recipes from any culture. Despite the time and attention required,the end product that comes to our plates is simply irresistible.
In my blog, I am going to include mainly the recipes which are useful for day to day cooking and which are approved by my family. Because when they eat something happily, I am sure that the dish will suit to the taste of other people as well!!
After living in the Europe for more than 12 years now, our palates have got used to many different flavours. In this day and age where our friend circles include people from various corners of the world we can all take a leaf out of other peoples cook books to tantalize our taste buds.
Please feel free to leave suggestions to help improving my blog.
No comments :
Post a Comment