Wednesday, 1 October 2014

One Month Journey

Hi Friends,
It's been a month now that I have published my blog for the first time. I must admit to you all how much I am enjoying this journey.
 Most of the recipes that I have published so far are the ones which I have been making in my house for ages. But now that I have started to publish them here, I am making them from a totally different perspective. Drafting the blogpost and taking the pictures being one of my favourite parts and I am enjoying every bit of it.
            I would like to thank all of you for the great response you are giving to my blog. So many people have told me personally, emailed me or messaged me saying they have tried the dish and it was a big hit in their house. These comments are inspiring me to become even more adventurous in terms of food and try new recipes.
           Please let me know if you have any suggestions or recommendations in terms of recipes. If you have tried any of the recipes, take a picture and send it me; I would love to publish that here.
        Here is the statistic of the blog for a month. Good to see that the audience is not only from the obvious countries, but also from countries like Poland,Switzerland,Sweden,Germany.

        Please continue showering your affection in the future too and of course keep treating the palates of yourself and your loved ones :)
           

No comments :

Post a Comment